• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition v 22.2 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Audition v 22.2 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud Desktop app. This update provides stability & performance improvements along with bug fixes.
To update the app, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top left. Find Audition in the list and click Update.

List of bugs fixed in version 22.2

• Punch and Roll recording in Audition's waveform editor was introducing an unexpected amount of pre-roll audio signal.
  • Clip Panning envelope would not render on mixdown or bounce if only a few channels of the source file are used.
  • Audio latency could be higher than expected when routing tracks to sub-mixes.
  • Latency compensation is off when sending to busses Pre-Fader causing an echo.

Refer to this link to know more about the issues fixed in the previous versions.

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stability indeed. In Windows 10 sounds that use sound card, speakers and headphones, disappeared completely. Bluetooth headphones worked fine. After installing version 22.2 and installing previous version, all worked fine again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"After installing version 22.2"

After UNinstalling, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to better understand your issue, are you saying that your sound device(s) wouldn't show up in Audition, or like in the Control Panel, in the 'Manage Audio Devices' utility?

Were you using ASIO, MME, or WASAPI as your device class in Audition? And did you just have that issue when Audition was open, or even when closed?  Did you reboot after installing 22.2, and when you first installed 22.2, did you do so as an update to your currently installed version or as a concurrent install?

Certainly the update could have contributed to the issue (though it worked flawlessly for me - also using Windows 10), but it's also worth considering that Windows is just notoriously bad at managing audio devices; especially if you have multiple connected at the same time. I've had the best luck just always using ASIO when possible to bypass the Windows audio engine, and also consolodating as much of my sound input/output into a single audio device/interface. Can I ask what interface you're using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Were you using ASIO, MME, or WASAPI as your device class in Audition?

The problem was not just in Audition but in all sounds with all apps - like youtube videos or Spotify.

There is of course difference between correlation and causality. It seems that this time it may have been just correlation. Just after updating Audition all souds that use sound card disappeared. After uninstalling and installing previous version sounds came back. Now I have updated to version 22.2 again and all is fine.

The cause probably remains a mystery and there is no way of knowing what was 'sideways' in the system. Especially after a few installs and reboots. However there was no other changes in the system apart from updating Audition (with about 10 other Adobe apps.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay gotcha. Well, glad it's working for you now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to view the release notes or features-in-progress for the Audition Beta version without having to actually install the software and viewing them in the dedicated window? I've only been able to find them using that method, but I don't really want to have to install a whole program (that I may not even want to use, if the features aren't useful to me) just to view them. It looks like the beta is currently on 22.3, but I haven't been able to find any details on Adobe's website, community forums, or in the Creative Cloud dashboard itself.

Thanks for all your hard work on the software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why does my MacBook not let me choose a directory to save a file? When you click browse it brings up the screen to choose directories but won't let me choose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines