• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition v 22.3 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Audition v 22.3 has been released and will be rolling out to customers worldwide over the next few days. This update fixes an issue where relinking a clip can select the wrong channels from the source file and change the channelization of the clip.

To update the app, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top left. Find Audition in the list and click Update.

Refer to this link to know more about the issues fixed in the previous versions.

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't start audition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

!!! WARNING !!! Audition 22 has been the worst. NOT TO BE TRUSTED. I've had weeks where the program will not save and will not export (it actually just crashes when the dialog box comes up). I've spent 7+ hours on the phone with tech support. Adobe reps have gone through my files and folders deleting and manipulating my saved preferences trying to find the problem. Suffice to say, all of that stuff is now gone. I have to rebuild all of my saved mixes and my keyboard shortcuts. I'm in the process of transferring all of my projects back to Audion 21. Talk about even more wasted time. I can't trust editing in 22 when it won't export and I get a warning when it saves. Please fix this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That hasn't been my experience at all. Audition's been really reliable for me. A few years ago, I went through a patch where Audition was being problematic, especially with some third party plugins. I struggled and fretted and suspected the software. But when I got a new computer (and with it, a new operating system) all of the previous problems - ALL of them - disappeared. Long story short - different people have different experiences with Audition depending on the system they run it on. But not being able to save? Hm - I feel your pain. That's such a basic operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines