• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audtion 3 Activation

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an activation code for Adobe Audition 3. I'm using Windows 10.

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My older computer running audition 3 crashed.  I have re-installed Adobr Audition 3 from install disk onto new computer  (Windows 10).  It is running fine as before on old compter (for 13 years).  But the "activation number" (28 digits) underneath the serial number during activation is longer than the requested "activation code" (which has five boxes for a total of 20 digits).

How do I either get an activation "code" for my paid Audition 3 -- or otherwise how do I turn off that activation mess so that my Audition 3 will not shut down on me after the new 30 day's of "trial" that Adobe has thrown my paid software into. ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are any number of threads about this on the forum, as a search would reveal. All the information you need (and you won't like it) is typically in this one. Complaining about the situation will, I'm afraid, get you nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid installation of Audition 3 -- with which I have been VERY HAPPY -- and do not wish to switch or upgrade it -- but my serial number for it will only install it on a new computer for 30 days because of Adobe's claim of having to shutdown its "aging activation servers."  It was running fine on other computer until hard drive crashed. 

To get my paid Audition 3 working again, I AM WILLING TO PAY a reasonable price one time to someone who knows and can share with me a source for securing the unlocked version of Audition 3, along with the universal unlock code. slg (at) cogtv (dot) org. I will be very grateful to anyone who can and will help with this -- and not coming back with the sad old song of how Adobe will not help you to get your purchased software rinning on a new machine after old machine crashes.

Will you please not reply unless you know and will share with me where to find a copy of the unlocked version of Audition 3, along with the universal unlock code.  Adobe lady Ekta from India told me it's available and told me to post a request here for it and to expect a postive response within a few days -- and I'm hoping she's right about that -- with herself either not able or not knowing where to find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephen, check your email.

Cheers
Trevor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines