Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Podcast AI is currently down on PC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

When I go to the site https://podcast.adobe.com/ I can see this loading process, which doesn't finish..

This service works from a smartphone browser, but I need to clean a massive audio file and it's not suitable to do from the smartphone. How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working fine. I suggest that you scroll down to the bottom of the Features page, where it will almost certainly tell you why you are failing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't scroll the page, unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Features

Enhance Speech Free
Express Premium

Audio

yes

yes

Bulk upload

yes

yes

Adjust enhancement strength

yes

yes

Max file size 500 MB 1 GB
Max duration 30 minutes 2 hours
Max hours of enhanced speech per day 1 hour 4 hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this loading page for the last two days:)

So it's not a limits problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't upload audio to the server, I saw this page immediately after login in the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue and this is the only post I've found about this, feel like I'm going mad. It's been like this for two days.

I've used different browsers, set to default privacy settings, used mobile browsers, cleared caches, disabled all extensions, still not working.

Did you ever find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Every time people complain about this I try it again - and every time, it works fine. This may be a geographical location issue...

You posted a few minutes ago - here's what I just got:Enhance.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines