• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Podcast Enhance Speech A.I. Not Working.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Podcast for a long time and today when I started to upload my audio files it says "Failed to process file for enhancement". I don't why it's happening and I tried using adobe podcast on different web browsers but still, the issue persists.

I don't know what to do if anyone knows how to solve this please let me know.

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind It worked for me when I tried this on my mobile. So I had cleared all my cache data in my browser and cleared the cookies as well then I logged in to my account and it works fine 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem please tell me did you fix this problem or not   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now its not working again there is a problem with the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not working properly please show me how to resolve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still this is not working. I've tried so many times. Anybody got any resolution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I'll tell you how to fix that. I had downloaded the firefox browser separately for managing this Adobe Podcast AI. So you can also do that!

1. Try with a new browser

2. Do not set the download location leave that to default

3. Double check your storage. Storage is very important in converting your audio

4. Only upload the files in .mp3 or .wav so if you're working with AAC or something it won't work. Try using online converter to change your audio format.

(Alternative)

If none of these works then use your Android/ios to convert the audio files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with converting them to mp3 and uploading seems to work sometimes. But not all the times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failed to process file for enhancement.Its not working But why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem Adobe was working fine until few days ago then it stop to uoload my files even a file 2 minutes long in Wave I try also mp3 but still noting.can any one hel me? I haven't change any setting in my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always worse at weekends - the server has a finite capacity!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It hasn't worked at all lately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

free up derive C and use adobe podcast in incognito then this issue hopefully resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work if you tried all of the steps that I mentioned above. If it still doesn't work...

Here is the Updated Solution: 

To make sure Adobe AI works smoothly when cleaning up audio, you need to follow a simple rule: make your voice louder than the background noise. If the background noise is too loud, Adobe AI might get stuck and not load properly.

To avoid this, focus on recording your voice clearly. Make sure it's louder and easier to hear than any noise in the background. This way, Adobe AI can detect your voice accurately and effectively remove or reduce the unwanted background noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea none of this working for me ..it was work fine and then all of a sudden it stopped uploading on my IPhone no matter what browser I'm using I'm think they did this on purpose 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working in my mobile Adobe podcast 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem... Please slove it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, I have been a paying customer since the CC option was offered. Please fix your server. I unfortuntely rely on this produce as a Video Produder. I can't get it to work past two days. Desperately need this tool. Please fix your server for this Adobe Enhance product. We are professionals and need these products to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should check the usage limits...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an unknown problem video enhance 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20231117_190131_Chrome.jpg

 there was an unknown problem enhancing the file pls sir 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't enhance video!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Android:

Firefox doesn't do anything. Click "upload", choose file, nothing happens. Both with m4a and mp3, both regular mode and incognito mode.

Opera: Shows "uploading" after choosing a file, bar (circle) gets to 100%, nothing happens. Again, that's both for m4a and mp3.

Files are a minute long and <2 MB.

Oh, and Desktop mode doesn't change anything either, fit both browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine isn't working, please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am visiting your website to try recording my audio in mp3 but still the audio is not getting enhanced. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines