• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe used this loop in their intro on their YouTube video, what is it?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D compositing with Adobe Fuse in Photoshop CC - Live with Corey Barker - YouTube

I am wondering if the loop they used in their intro which is the first 20 seconds is from audition. I would love to know what it is! Anyone who helps will be rewarded with much gratitude!

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what music they started with but I can tell you that the effect is what happens if you play a music track backwards.  It's a very easy thing to do if you have Audition as part of your CC package--literally just Effects/Reverse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could always try loading it into Audition and reversing it to see if you then recognise the tune.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply but I don't think that is what they did. I did what you suggested and now it definitely sounds like its in reverse as the cymbals are reversing. Thanks though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case it is probably a clever composition where they use some instruments played forwards and some sounds, perhaps sampled, played backwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay...I did what ryclark suggested and, indeed, it's not reversed.  By boosting the levels I can here the off-mic speaking at the start and it's the right way around.  Based on that ryclark's idea could be right because, frankly, it sounds reversed either way around.

We're going to need some Adobe help on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add, I've messaged a contact I have at Adobe.  He won't be the right person to ask about this but he may know who to pass the query onto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines