Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

analysis error while enabling remix on audition

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there, newbie here.

I'm using audition to loop the audio file to the desired length which is easier compared to other software. so, all i do is, add a audio file and create a multitrack and start remix.

But the problem im facing here is, some of the audio files shows error "analysis error" to be exact.

So, what are the possible reasons that some of my audio files are having error while remixing.

thanks 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of audio files are they? What's the content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its a mp3 file. 20 - 30 mins long audio file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20 mins long ambient music. need to loop seamlessly for 2 3 hours. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not that surprised that it won't work properly with ambient music - there's generally very little variable content for it to analyse, and without that it won't be able to come up with sensible cut or expansion points. If it's half an hour long and ambient, then you should be able to loop it quite seamlessly in Multitrack view without using Remix at all. If all else fails, just use crossfades.

In general, the Remix tool is more use for shortening music rather than extending it, but to do either it does need to find something to analyse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply steve. Im a total nerwbie on this, so can yuo please share me the learning material for loop.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's some stuff here. Most of the recent tutorials go on about remix, which makes it a bit harder to find something appropriate, but the basics haven't changed. So even though this is quite an old tutorial, the information in it should still work okay. And it's actually pretty easy to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines