• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AU Crashing on Export

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already followed the steps on Audition Crashed. Now what? and am still waiting for a reply. I was hoping if anyone can chime in or has experienced this lately. 2 weeks ago my stem exporting went fine. I have made edits and need to re-export. Now this...

Audition crashes on export for versions

• AU CC 2017.1.1 Build 10.1.1.11
  • AU 2018 Build 11.1.1.3
  • and latest AU 2019 Build 12.0.1.34

Session is a 5.1 mix for a film reel, around 25 minutes long with several buses and tracks.

Whether I export via buses or master, it crashes after around 5 minutes. I have been trying to export the same reel since February 12 on 2 different machines on the different AU versions stated above with no success.

Video 1 - AU CC 2017 ,some session details, no crash report generated
https://youtu.be/3VvewpIgx4o

Video 2 - AU CC 2018 (same project) with crash report
https://youtu.be/y1yq8qaTFbQ

Video 3 - AU CC 2017 (same project) repeated screen cap for crash report
https://youtu.be/GnsCQOMLx1A

Please take note that the videos above have been sped up, it takes around 5 to 10 minutes before the crash occurs. Crash Logs and system specs have been sent to audbugs@adobe.com. I will attach system specs and plug ins used here also for your perusal.

I've tried pulling the project file from the servers and transferring them to an internal drive on the PC; I tried transferring them to the OS drive (SSD), tried on two machines with the AU versions above. I hope it's not any of the plug ins used since they are crucial for the mix, and my exports were fine 2 weeks ago. I have tried re-installing the AU versions also to no avail. The only software I installed within the span of time after the initial export 2 weeks ago was 'Soundly' - the sound effects software - which I have also uninstalled for the time being as I was troubleshooting. Any assistance would be appreciated. speccy.PNG

system info.PNG

VST.PNG

VST 2.PNG

-Bryan D.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Thank you all for taking the time to read. It was Altiverb, -  it was the Snapshot automation that was causing AU to crash on Export. On playback it functions well and spot on, no problems, no glitch nada. When I removed all the Snapshot automations, Export pulled through without a hick up. So now I have to re-route/remix the session so that I have an instance of Altiverb for every Snapshot I made....oh well. Probably best to get in touch with Audio Ease.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for taking the time to read. It was Altiverb, -  it was the Snapshot automation that was causing AU to crash on Export. On playback it functions well and spot on, no problems, no glitch nada. When I removed all the Snapshot automations, Export pulled through without a hick up. So now I have to re-route/remix the session so that I have an instance of Altiverb for every Snapshot I made....oh well. Probably best to get in touch with Audio Ease.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you friend! Literally this week, I realized that the altiverb poses many problems for AU and when I tried to export my multi-session, the AU crashes. From 2015 to 2019 versions. I also use snapshots. I have a very big project. We need to find a way to make a freeze for the bus track. This is the only way to save altiverb.

I have been looking for plugins for a very long time, because of which Audition has crashed. And I did not even notice that this was due to altiverb.

By the way, one more thing: altiverb takes a lot of resources from Audition. In the same Reaper everything works fine. I really hope that audition will ever become more stable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines