Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition 13.01 AU PLUGINS DON’T WORK

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to audition 13.01

I am finding out that many of my AU component plugins don't work anymore. Namely Softube Weiss mastering plugins--- that cost me more that $525 bucks!!! --don't work anymore. it works as a VST2, but now I have dozens of plugin chains that I have to go in and change and reset in order to work as before.... SO, I am reverting to version 13.0. 

is this happening to anyone else? I use AU's on my Mac and rarely use VST's. What a hassle. 

I have hundrrds of plugins and I gotta check every last one of them!!!

the symptom is that when the effects chain is invoked the waveform and sound simply doesnt change, ie the it doesn't effect the waveform at all. 

when will 13.02 be released??

TOPICS
How to , Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not alone! I have just today worked out that this is the issue I have been trying to deal with. With me it only happens if I do a mixdown, but not if I export the individual stems. It happens with iZotope Neutron 2 Advanced, which is one of my most heavily used plugins, but the VST versions work fine. Brand new MBP 16". I'm submitting a bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was bugged some time ago, actually. Don't know where it is on the line of things to be fixed, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Glad to hear it’s not just me! It’s quite a big deal for those of us on Macs, so fingers crossed it’s being addressed soon. D

--

Dominic Witherow

+44(0)7801653659

www.dominicwitherow.com

www.dronevideoadvisor.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines