• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition and Prism are not working together

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently installed "Prism Verifile Error Checking Software" when I load it into the checker I'm getting

the replay that there's no Verifile data with the File has anyone had the same issue ?

[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]

[Using your name as a question title does not work to let people help you]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Well if it's this one you're referring to:

Verifile.JPG

Then yes it's 44.1k. But I don't think that the sample rate matters - it's the bit depth and the format of it that counts. Verifile data appears to be encoded into what you might call the 'noise', but as a discrete pattern, and it's this discrete pattern that a 32-bit FP format will lose.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve G (Audio Master)

Could you ask the developers to let me know about the outcome,

if the matter will come to anything ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's passed on with a reference to this thread, and hopefully there will be some feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks SteveG(AudioMasters)​ for bringing this to my attention.

I'm unfamiliar with Prism Sound Verifile Checker, but I'm otherwise familiar with their hardware products. I'll look into this, but it is unclear to me with just skimming the thread as to what the issue is.

Standby.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STEVE G (Audio Masters)

Can you direct Charles VW STAFF to...........

Steve,  at the the following email address..................[e-mail deleted by moderator — do not post e-mails here]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve G(Audio Masters)

Steve (Prism) sent me an email showing me the results of a track recorded in Sadie and replayed

in Audition (he has a trial copy)  the results seem more positive that's why everyone needs to talk to

Steve.[e-mail deleted by moderator — do not post e-mails here]

Roger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With respect to the Moderator the problem cannot be solved without some contact information  for Prism Sound

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rogerm83111000  wrote

With respect to the Moderator the problem cannot be solved without some contact information  for Prism Sound

I don't think that Charles will have any difficulty finding out who to contact - don't worry about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in contact with Prism.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve G (Audio Masters)

Steve at Prism was given my Serial Number of the Hardware that I purchased

it appears at the top of the APP, the APP is reading the Serial Number from the Hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Heading on this page is incorrect the Prism Lyra 1 hardware and app are working correctly, the problem

is the new Verifile Error Checking Software is not working with Audition, this is what I believe is the problem

the new driver and formware are working up to the point. when the file is dragged into into the Prism Sound

Verfile Checker this error checking is used to expose problems in the software. including Transparency Issues

is there a problem with Audition that's the question this is not forum issue but at the Code Writing Level that

why I'm asking Adobe to check this Issue. Audition is not the Standard in the Audio Recording it's Pro Tools

so it's in the interests of Adobe to look into the matter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could some one at Adobe please Check this because Steve at Prism

says that what the "Verifile Error Checking" software does, it looks for

problems with software. such as "Transparency Issues" Audacity doesn't work !                 

"Everyone knows that Prism make the best sound cards available."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve G (Audio Masters)

So why isn't the Verifile  Working ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

result of Of recording using verifile.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a file that I recorded about 15 Mins ago as you can see there is no Verifile Data

the recording was made at 44100 24 Bit time 9.12am Thursday the 10th January

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Question has not been answered as of 9.21 am Thursday 10th January 2019 Aust Time  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rogerm83111000  wrote

The Question has not been answered as of 9.21 am Thursday 10th January 2019 Aust Time  

I have no idea who marked this as correct. If Audition really is stripping the Verifile data out of a 24-bit signal, then a) I'm somewhat surprised and b) the only people who can comment on this are the developers - one in particular, I expect. I will attempt to leave him a message directing him to this thread.

But I've noticed also from your Verifile picture that you aren't actually showing a path to a particular file. I'd be more inclined to believe the results if I could see a clear file path, as in the example from the manual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve G (Audio Masters)

You Comment "If I could see a Clear File Path" I really don't know but believe it would be included

with the Wave file but it didin't make through to the Recording!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines