• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition audio transport won't move - PC

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Behringer FCA1616 with Audition. For audio hardware, "FCA1616 USB ASIO x64" is selected. On multi-track, I can click the R for recording, but then when I click on the record button the transport does not move. The record button shows it is activated. I can move the transport manually.

Thanks 

TOPICS
Audio hardware

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing you should check, after making sure that you have a valid input, and that the record button is showing red to activate the track for recording, is the status of the transport 'Record' button. You can do this by right-clicking on it. It should indicate that it's in the 'Instant Record' mode. If you've done all that and it still doesn't work, then post some screen grabs of everything even vaguely relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Steve. It was a setting on my Behringer. I will now cancel my appointment with mental health and try to figure out how to put all the hair back on my scalp. Looks like I can go forward with my shoot. Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines