• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition crash

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho un problema con Audition. Quando lancio il programma mi da il seguente errore " Audition cannot access the documents folders. Please make sure current user has the read/write permission to the document folders. Come posso risolvere questo problema

Grazie

Fulvio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

The problem is solved

Disabling the antivirus (Windows Defender) and windows firewall the program starts. Incredible as a solution I hope Adobe solves this annoying BUG

Fulvio

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Audition and which operating system? Did it work before or is this your first installation of Audition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply

It is the first installation of Audition and Windows 10 64 bit operating system with latest update

Fulvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running Audition with Windows Administrator privileges? If you aren't, then you are likely to have some file paths blocked. You either have to set up paths which are not blocked, or run as Administrator.

Also, you can get locked out if you aren't the user set up to use the paths stated. If you look at this example from this laptop:

File paths.JPG

If I wasn't logged on as user Steve2, then I wouldn't have access to those paths, and I'd get the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply

The program I start with administrator privileges, but the problem is that the error message gives me when the program starts and then it is unusable. Other solutions to solve the problem?

Fulvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to check the file permissions on each of the paths. Alternatively, it's possible for some virus protection systems to limit access as well. Whatever's causing it, it isn't Audition...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked everything has administrator permissions or put an exception on the antivirus (Windows defender) I do not understand why the program does not start. All other programs in the creative cloud suite work Audition is the only one that does not work there must be something that during installation does not fit.

Fulvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, you should do exactly what it says here: Audition Crashed. Now what?

But in this instance, I don't mind if you share the log file here as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have a solution to this problem, now I tried all but still I have not solved

Fulvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done what it says to do in the FAQ file I referred you to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but the problem remains

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said above, can you post the contents of the log file here on the forum, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the logs file that generates Audition when you try to open it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the logs file

Log file created: 25/10/2018 20:00:43

---------------------------------------

Ticks = 15      <14240> <AuLog.Startup> <5> Begin startup sequence

Ticks = 281      <14240> <NGL> <5> NGL Profile:

{"AppProfile":{},"LegacyProfile":{"licenseId":"D634E94D32695C24687A","licenseType":3,"licenseVersion":"1.0","effectiveEndTimestamp":1571554799000,"graceTime":8553600000,"licensedFeatures":["AuditionStock_1.0","Audition_8.0","AuditionStock_Base_1.0","Audition_5.0","Audition_Base_6.0","Audition_4.0","Audition_Base_8.0","Audition_6.0","Audition_Base_4.0","Audition_Base_5.0"],"enigmaData":{"productId":598,"serialKey":"909707386846705154017544","locale":"ALL","associatedLocales":"ALL","platform":0,"isk":5984021,"customerId":0,"deliveryMethod":3,"pc":true,"rb":true}},"AdditionalLegacyProfiles":{},"RelationshipProfile":[{"profileGenerationTimestamp":1540487665974,"licenseId":"D634E94D32695C24687A","licenseExpiryTimestamp":1580108399000,"appEntitlementStatus":"SUBSCRIPTION","activationType":"NAMED_USER","billingStatus":"NORMAL","usedForLegacyProfile":true,"licenseExpiryWarningControl":{"warningStartTimestamp":1579503599000,"warningInterval":0}}],"UserProfile":{}}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a lot more to it than that! For a start, it should start at Ticks = 0...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the file generated by Audition. The program after installing it at the first opening gives me this error so I have not used it yet. However, put the file back

Ticks = 0      <8784> <AuLog.Startup> <5> Begin startup sequence
Ticks = 453      <8784> <NGL> <5> NGL Profile:
{"AppProfile":{},"LegacyProfile":{"licenseId":"D634E94D32695C24687A","licenseType":3,"licenseVersion":"1.0","effectiveEndTimestamp":1571554799000,"graceTime":8553600000,"licensedFeatures":["AuditionStock_1.0","Audition_8.0","AuditionStock_Base_1.0","Audition_5.0","Audition_Base_6.0","Audition_4.0","Audition_Base_8.0","Audition_6.0","Audition_Base_4.0","Audition_Base_5.0"],"enigmaData":{"productId":598,"serialKey":"909707386846705154017544","locale":"ALL","associatedLocales":"ALL","platform":0,"isk":5984021,"customerId":0,"deliveryMethod":3,"pc":true,"rb":true}},"AdditionalLegacyProfiles":{},"RelationshipProfile":[{"profileGenerationTimestamp":1540496338504,"licenseId":"D634E94D32695C24687A","licenseExpiryTimestamp":1580108399000,"appEntitlementStatus":"SUBSCRIPTION","activationType":"NAMED_USER","billingStatus":"NORMAL","usedForLegacyProfile":true,"licenseExpiryWarningControl":{"warningStartTimestamp":1579503599000,"warningInterval":0}}],"UserProfile":{}}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that there's something corrupted about your installation, and that your best bet is to contact Adobe Support directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is solved

Disabling the antivirus (Windows Defender) and windows firewall the program starts. Incredible as a solution I hope Adobe solves this annoying BUG

Fulvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems weird. My system is Windows 10, running Windows Defender and firewall and Audition 2019 runs with no problems. There must be other issues with your system - which unfortunately I cannot ascertain. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling Audition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted and reinstalled several times, the only solution was that described so I solved the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having got Audition CC2019 to work with Windows Defender and the firewall turned off. Try turning them back on one at a time to see if Audition continues to work. Or alternatively re-install CC 2019 with them both off first and then see if Audition works with them turned back on. Hopefully all the correct links will have been made and the antivirus and firewall will no longer interfere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have performed all the tests. If active Audition with the antivirus gives me error, instead without antivirus the program works. After Audition started I reactivate the antivirus and I continue to work with Audition on a regular basis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines