Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Files suddenly reading as "Offline" upon saving

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have been editing a podcast and have produced several episodes with no issues so far, however today when I saved my session, suddenly all of my files are showing up as "Offline" and the wave points are gone, I cannot playback or edit my session. 

I googled and it seems like it could be something to do with storage space? But I am saving to an external hard-drive that is 2TB, and it's telling me I have 1.97TB of space left, so I'm not sure what's happening?

You can see that I have cut and worked on this quite a bit and I'm trying to avoid having to start completely over in a new session. Is there a way to recover these files so that I can keep editing on the same track? I'm not sure what happened here! Any help appreciated, thank you!! 

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 5.29.08 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

It's a bug in the current release, but if you go to the CC app and download the beta version of Audition, it's been fixed in that - as of yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Go to Categories list on the left hand side of the CC app and select 'Beta apps' at the bottom of the list. The only difference between a regular version and the beta version (apart from the bug being fixed, obviously) is that the beta version will collect data about your usage of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same in me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug in the current release, but if you go to the CC app and download the beta version of Audition, it's been fixed in that - as of yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get beta version, because i have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Categories list on the left hand side of the CC app and select 'Beta apps' at the bottom of the list. The only difference between a regular version and the beta version (apart from the bug being fixed, obviously) is that the beta version will collect data about your usage of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SO SO much!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this same problem today. It auto downloaded a new version of Audition then knocked my files offline after I saved the session. 

My other problem, it seems is that when I try to go to the app and do the beta version fix the app freezes. Any advice on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this issue with the Audition 2022 version, I just downloaded the Beta App and still my files are showing "offline" even after I "linked media" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines