Exit

Audition > Effect > Generate

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

I have Problem about can't change other language, why can't change

Function Problem Adobe Audition > File > New > Audio File > Effect > Generate > Speech (only English)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the default language set loaded into the OS. If you look at the help page for text-to-speech, you'll find at the bottom of it where you can load other voices from: Generating text-to-speech using Audition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, i try already but can't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question is not answered. There are no languages other than English (US and UK) available in the drop-down (and never have since I switched to Windows from Mac), although other language packs are installed, including text-to-speech.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go through the Windows settings carefully. After a bit of playing about with the settings I've managed to install French and German as subsidiary languages on this laptop, and now have extra voices available.

Goes something like this: Start>Control Panel>Time and Languages>Region and languages>Add a language> then choose one with all the symbols available (you may have to type the first few letters of any language to see what's available). Install the one of your choice. Now go to Speech and change the default voice - you should have extra ones available now.

The chances are that you will still have to play about with external settings to get the actual voice you want to work - you can't easily make the selection you actually want from within the app - you will almost certainly have to do that in Windows first, as the app only seems to pick up the default you set in Speech.

But it does work, and voices are available from Microsoft, as I've just proved to myself by installing French and German. I now have Hortense, Stefan and Hedda available!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The popup menus are disabled if they have only one option. In your case, there's only one Male en_US voice and one Female en_US voice. So they're the only options you have. The link that @SteveG(AudioMasters) gave is helpful. Here's another that shows the Control Panel dialog where you can add more voices from Microsoft: Human speech generation in Adobe Audition - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines