• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Tune 8.1

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help... I want to install Auto-Tune 8.1 (thats a plugin). Every plugin works but Auto-Tune does not so. I already tried the 64bit and the 32bit version seperately, I reinstalled the plugin 5 times and reinstalled Adobe Audition 3 times, but I still get an erro and the program is forced to shut down. Thats a really big mess guys, because then I tried FL Studios, load the Plugin and it works!! Why FL Studio does accept the plug in and Audition not? Thus I watched on Youtube, different guys tried the same plugin and it worked but for me it wont work... I have installed 10 plugins already and everyone works, so it cannot be the way I installed the plugin in Audition... I really need help, because I do not want to go to FL Studios.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lukasd13404850  wrote

...but I still get an erro and the program is forced to shut down.

If that's happening, then you need to do exactly what it says here: Audition Crashed. Now what? and submit the results to audbugs@adobe.com - don't post them on the forum, as we can do nothing with them - they need to go to the devs directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lukas,

Please share which version of Audition you're running and a screenshot or details of the specific error messages you see.  Please also let us know if this happens while scanning for the effect, or when you add the effect to a file or effects rack.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines