• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Byte Stream Type on Audition

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved a file that I was working on last night in Adobe Audition, but when I went to open it this morning (going to File -> Open Recent) an error message popped up saying "Error: Media Foundation reported an error when opening the file. The byte stream type of the given URL is unsupported." It doesn't seem like it should be due to an older version of Adobe, because I was just working on the file yesterday. I'd appreciate any help/suggestions people would give. Thanks -- Jake 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help just a little bit if we knew what file type it was... because at present we have absolutely nothing to go on at all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thank you! It was a .sesx file. Happy to provide any other information that might be helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

email me the sesx file and I will check it for you

info at aatranslator dot com dot au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sent it, thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that sesx file is completely trashed.  You will need to roll back to a current backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. But none of the backups work. Getting tired of losing sessions.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

email me the sesx
info at aatranslator dot com dot au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how to avoid this problem? I'm having the same issue. I just don't want to repeat the same mistake again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hard to know without seeing the sesx - it may just be corrupted
Email it to me if you like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines