• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can i burn a cd directly from the multi track?

Enthusiast ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i have 12 audio clip  in my multi track , with effects for each track  and  i have worked hard to let them sound all loud with the same volume

i have added markers ,cd track , i have merged them

now , can i burn directly from the multi track  ?

maybe with pause between some songs and no pause between other songs?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

No.  You'll need to mix them down.  Attempting to render a session with realtime effects fast enough to keep up with the cd burning engine could be problematic and lead to corrupted tracks on the CD.  However, if you put marker ranges around each song, you can perform a mixdown and then drag each range into the CD Layout editor as a track and adjust the pause time as desired. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  You'll need to mix them down.  Attempting to render a session with realtime effects fast enough to keep up with the cd burning engine could be problematic and lead to corrupted tracks on the CD.  However, if you put marker ranges around each song, you can perform a mixdown and then drag each range into the CD Layout editor as a track and adjust the pause time as desired. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi

No.  You'll need to mix them down.

from the markers panel right?

but does always audition dither when i import a lossy audio in the multi track or when i mixdown right?

about the normalization in the multi track i do as this tutorial

thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines