• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip volume automation - Cannot find this anymore.

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peeps,

Just trying to see if I'm overlooking something really simple, but since updating (not sure from which version I noticed it gone) I can no longer automate the clip volume in the clip itself. I use this feature waaaay more than the track automation and I'm totally lost without it. Searched everywhere for an answer but no one seems to have mentioned it?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

I'm not sure if it's what you're after but for clip volume automation I just use the Clip Volume Envelopes.

If this is what you're after, it's possible that the volume envelopes have somehow been disabled.  If so, there's an option to turn them back on under the View menu--just put a tick beside "Clip Volume Envelopes".

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if it's what you're after but for clip volume automation I just use the Clip Volume Envelopes.

If this is what you're after, it's possible that the volume envelopes have somehow been disabled.  If so, there's an option to turn them back on under the View menu--just put a tick beside "Clip Volume Envelopes".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah thanks mate, no idea how that got turned off. It seemed to coincide with an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines