• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

crash problem

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i use the effect "reverb" or "full reverb" of a song, audition crashed and shut down.

i captured the screen as reference, thanks a lot for the help.

adobe crash.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Yes, please send the info to audbugs@adobe.com as SteveG(AudioMasters) suggests. This is a crash I've seen on the crash reporter, but we've never been able to reproduce this in-house. So it would be helpful to troubleshoot this with you 1:1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that doesn't say very much about what's really happening. In the case of crashes, there is a procedure you need to go through to alert the developers (who are generally the best people to talk to) and it's detailed in this FAQ: Audition Crashed.  Now what?

Do everything it says, and send the results to audbugs@adobe.com where it will be dealt with directly. There is very little point in posting the logs here, incidentally - they take up a lot of room, and won't be seen so soon by the people that matter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, please send the info to audbugs@adobe.com as SteveG(AudioMasters) suggests. This is a crash I've seen on the crash reporter, but we've never been able to reproduce this in-house. So it would be helpful to troubleshoot this with you 1:1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines