Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Dubbed Voice

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with an audio that I have. The voice is doubled twice and the same voice is heard displaced very little, like a kind of echo.

I've tried removing double vocals with Audition, but have been unsuccessful. I have tried several tools, including the one to remove reverberation, and it has not worked.

Somebody could help me? Are there any other techniques I can try?

Here you have a sample

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nxB-C-tP2L6OFS201cHZVARfAi2m81d9/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance,

TOPICS
Noise reduction

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there's nothing to distinguish one voice from the other - and that makes it impossible to separate them. All removal techniques rely on something being different between the two things you wish to separate. Just as an experiment, I dropped your file into the Adobe on-line Speech Enhancer, which does all sorts of AI-assisted tricks, but even that doesn't touch the echo - for exactly the same reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to thank you for your answers and for taking the time to try to help me with this problem.

Well, although I know it's difficult, maybe someone has come up with a technique to try to somewhat mitigate that double voice, at least a little. I believe that with artificial intelligence and by following the order depicted in the attached graphic, there's a good chance we can achieve some improvements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried the AI approach - as I mentioned above - and it makes no difference. To all forms of processing, it sounds like both signals are wanted; there is no way of separating them. And there is no attached graphic - not that it would make any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines