Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects undo after saving Project

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope someone can help me, I have done a Dynamic effect on an Audio which I recorded using Audition, I saved the project and then closed it, after I opened it I noticed that the dynamic effect is a little extra and I wanted to remove it, but I cant anymore, anyone knows how to restore the lost sound waves through the dynamic effect?

I assume the recorded audio through Audition are RAW files and they should store their info for always.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you record this in Multitrack or Waveform view? If it's Waveform view your file is permanently affected, and there's nothing at all you can do about it, I'm afraid. If it's Multitrack, then the effect won't be permanently printed to the file, and all you have to do is remove the effect from the track's effects listing. The files you record in Audition are Wav files, not RAW - but that makes no difference - this is a process issue. It's also why we strongly recommend not ever overwriting your original recorded material...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines