• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Glitched Audio in Audition CC 2018

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far every time I export my project in Audition CC 2018 my entire track has glitches. There is no clipping in volume, the project is fine when being worked on but exported it sounds like a digital mess of sounds. I went on another computer with Audition CC 2017 and it exported just fine. It looks like during the export it skips the last 50% but the track length is the same as in the project. It was a big waste of time and money. I've also tried changing drivers and disk drive locations and nothing has worked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Thanks for reporting. This is indeed a bug in CC 2018 (11.0.0.199) which should be fixed in an upcoming patch. This usually only shows up if you have bypassed effects or effects racks.

If you have bypassed effects in your export, then I'd recommend just removing those, and if that doesn't work, then going back to CC 2017.x would be my next-best (but not ideal) workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. After I exported my last project, I noticed how it was a messy - glitchy chopped audio file. I thought I did something wrong, so I tried exporting on different formats, wave, aiff, flac, mp3. Same problem on all formats. I also tried exporting with adobe media encoder , the first attempt was fail to comunicate with AME, second one was successful but still glitchy audio. Never had this problem with CC 2017 And this was the first time using cc 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on a Mac or a PC? How many tracks and what effects are you using on them? if this is a bug, which it very well may be, then it needs to be reported as such to Adobe. All though it isn't a crash you can get the info to the developers quicker by following the advice in Audition Crashed. Now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting. This is indeed a bug in CC 2018 (11.0.0.199) which should be fixed in an upcoming patch. This usually only shows up if you have bypassed effects or effects racks.

If you have bypassed effects in your export, then I'd recommend just removing those, and if that doesn't work, then going back to CC 2017.x would be my next-best (but not ideal) workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up. I've just updated and I'm up to my neck in deadlines. Good save on the "download previous version" thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is the patch due?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andrewg76800303  wrote

When is the patch due?

When it's ready. You have to bear in mind here that this isn't by any means the only thing getting fixed in the patch, and it needs some quite extensive testing before it goes wild. Breath-holding not recommended...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR THIS ANSWER! I KNEW IT WAS AN UPDATE!  I GET WHITE NOISE WHEN ADDING EQ/COMP/ANYTHING TO THE EFFECTS RACK.  IF I INSTALL AN OLDER VERSION WILL MY SESSIONS BE LOST?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean if you install an older version of Audition? Which version are you on at present and which are you going to try to revert to? Your session files are completely independent of the version of Audition ( as long as you are not trying to go back to a very early version) so should still work OK.

However this thread is several months old and the bugged version referred to has been updated several times since then. We are now on v. 11.1.1.3 in which this problem should no longer happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines