• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

finally got a screenshot re: green line/squares

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay here it is, the green line-with-boxes-squares-going-through-thing. I did find out that it is actually recording. I thought it was just a bug but it is recording because after I hit stop I accidentally hit the spacebar and I could hear my voice saying "oh there's the green boxes." Usually I just hit delete and it clears it and then I hit record and usually it begins the normal waveform. But recently sometimes I have to delete the green lines with boxes two or three times to get a recordable screen.

My newest problem now is when I plug in my earbuds to my computer to listen to my playback I'm getting echo. It used to be as soon as I said "okay" to a screen prompt "what did you just plug in?", it would go back to a normal contained sound. Now I can't get rid of the echoey sound that is going on.

Thanks in advance.AdobeError.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can tell from the time display that those are individual samples. All that's happened is that for whatever reason, you're zoomed right in on the waveform. Not only that, but it's easy to tell that this is right at the end of your 4 minute recording. To see the whole waveform, you need to hit the button that I've circled in red:

Zoom out all axes.JPG

That's the 'Zoom out all axes' button, and will reveal the whole of your waveform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can use the '\' (backslash) keyboard shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhhhh, interesting, Steve, thanks very much. And thanks for the shortcut heads up, Ryclark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines