• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting back effects

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used music enhance on audition and now its gone and i cant use it anymore. i used it on one song, how do i get it back. i used low pass on the eq on one song and now i cant use it again. i cant find it or use it. how do i get these effects back

TOPICS
Audio hardware

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing in Audition called 'music enhance'. If you are referring to Essential Sound, then you can re-enable it by going to the Window menu and putting a check against it. The only other reference to 'enhanced' is Effects>Special>Vocal Enhancer but that doesn't sound like what you are after at all. Low pass EQ is avaiable in Effects>Filter and EQ>Parametric EQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not my low pass that is missing, sorry, it's my high pass. As you can
see, I used it once on a song and now it's no longer appearing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start Audition with the Shift key held down - that will restore all original settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines