• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Headphones not showing up on the Default Output

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in Audition 2017 cc last week, my free trial ran out so I had to buy the newest Audition, which for me was 2021. The default input and output were correct in the 2017 version as I had just recorded for my podcast last week. However, when I go into 2021. The headphones are not showing up as an option.

My goal is to hear myself talk while I record, but it is not doing that. However, when I playback the recording it is going through my headphones. I really need help because I am behind schedule and I am getting frustrated that I can't figure out something this simple.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What headphones are they? Hardwired, or Bluetooth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are hardwired. I stick them in the headphone port. The brand is called One Odio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines