• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make audio sound louder in youtube

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, just to clarify first, I've posted this question on the youtube help forum  and I have't gotten a response yet(maybe someone through here knows someone that has gone through the same issue as me and to let them know to respond to my question over there there by any case).

Anyway, i hope I can get some type of help  through here in this forum since I use audtion to record.  But my issue is that  I've been uploading videos to my youtube channel for the past few months but I've noticed that with each uploaded video, the audio is lowered down than how I normally heard it when I was working on it on Premiere Pro/Audtion.   

I've been researching for the past few weeks on why that happens and I know that the stats for nerds, it shows you the volume stats, but no matter what I change on the settings for LUFS on premiere/audtion or if I just raise the volume on the audio dbs, it always comes out low! And I'm super confuse on it cause when i check the stats for nerds for my past videos, some say its 100/100 on volume but its still very low. I will provide my channel with the link right here so you can see the stats and you can hear it as well, if that helps in anyway possible. I've been watching a ton of videos, been messing with the settings on audtion/premiere, etc. I would really appreciate if someone here knows whats going on and can help me out, I'm really desperate! Thanks to whoever reads this!    

Link:(4) Angelotee - YouTube

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?