• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to unmute a track sent to Audition

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am mixing the sound for a short film and accidentally sent a muted track from Premiere to Audition via dynamic link. I edited a bunch of other tracks and clips before realizing this track wasn't playing any sound in Audition, so I don't want to resend the entire project and lose all my work. Audition displays the waveforms and doesn't indicate that the track is muted, but it won't play any sound. Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps have a check to see if the Track's Volume Envelope line has been pulled right down to mute the track?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the clips are at the default +0.0dB. There's no effect if I raise or lower the volume envelope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the clip itself displayed as grey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the clips in that track display like the other tracks. As far as I can tell, there's no indication in Audition that the clip is muted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine is displayed as grey from some random keystroke problem, and I can't find anywhere to de-grey/unmute it.  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I un-muted the track in Premiere and restarted everything with no change. Does anyone know if it's possible to "update" the dynamic link so that changes in the original timeline will show up in Audition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issues with disabled clips,

i had to import it again...

there seems to be no way to update or refresh the thing with premiere...

that s where this dynamic link thing is blah...

also, that it should be using the original clips...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it appears that the only solution is to re-import the sequence. Bummer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which versions do you have installed?  Audio tracks disabled in Premiere should translate as muted when sent to Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines