• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view the Audition User Manual?

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, sorry if this sounds really  dumb but i cannot figure out how to opent he Audition manual? When trying to access the user guide from Adobe's Audition page

but i cannot find the user guide and I'm going round in circles.

Any help appreciated!

In particular i want to know how to rid my project of redundant unused clips, understand what the different folders are used for in the project location and learn more about meta data so i might export markers into FMOD somehow if at all possible?

Thanks!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what you mean. 

I googled it and got here.  It's a choice on "Learn and Support" menu on the top of the Audition home page—but the same menu item on the page you reference doesn't take you there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Thanks for that.... just wanted to point out for anyone else having the issue. It would seem that the UK site is lacking the content sidebar for the Audition User Guide and also other apps too! So i was viewing the user guiode but had not way to navigate it. I dont know if this is browser specific or just the UK site but Adobe should really take note.

Thanks for the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I'm in Canada, and I couldn't find it if I accepted being taken to the Canadian pages. Pretty weird. 

I'm not sure how one reports these sorts of issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines