• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought Adobe Audition, Adobe took money from my bank but I didn't recieve a subscription

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea where to turn to. As the title says, I bought Adobe Audition after my subscription went out, but all Adobe did was taking my money and I received no confirmation email or receipt. Where do I go to get in contact with support? I'm using the same email as before, no new account... Everything is the same but somehow I still didn't get my subscription. I don't want to pay for it again since a one-year subscription is a lot of money. Help?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download the CC app and log into it? If you didn't do that, you won't get anywhere, regardless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC app is already installed and I'm logged in, and yes it's the same account as I use Adobe Audition for 😞 So sadly the CC app is not the problem.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've only installed the app recently, you should be good to go. If you installed it a while ago, you should check it for updates.  Anyway, if you are logged in, do you see any software availability under Apps? You should have whatever you've subscribed to visible there, with installation links. If you don't, then click on your name, go to Adobe Account and check your billing status. If this is correct then the only thing you can do is contact Adobe directly - we can assist no further than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried follow the steps you gave me!

• The CC have been installed on my device since I bought my first subscription of Adobe Audition last year. I checked for new updates but there was none!
  • When I check under Apps, Adobe Auditon says that it's installed but the test-version has expired and I need to buy a subscription.
  • Checked my Adobe Account and there is nothing under my billing statuses or orders/invoces.

How do I contact Adobe directly? Is it by phone only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I think you have to phone them - there should be a relatively local number, but you'll have to look it up for your locale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines