• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looping audio distorts after a few loops

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a soundbyte that I'm trying to loop over a longer period of time. I set it to loop and extended it, but after the first few times the peaks get more extreme and the valleys get more extreme. If I go halfway through the loop and click play, it starts out fine and then starts to distort. Basically it's just in the preview in-program. After exporting it, however, the distortion exports too. I can physically see it in the wavform. I'm a little confused. 

TOPICS
Export , How to , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any effects on the track you're doing the looping on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It's just the base audio byte looped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case we'd need to see the routing and how the mixer is set up. Somehow you've got a time-delayed feed back into the track, but the route isn't obvious.

If you want to test this theory, then start a new session using the default template and just put the track you want to loop in it, and see if the same thing happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines