• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making and Mastering

Contributor ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the lyrics and instrumentals have been privately finished for my upcoming ablum!! I'm finally in the process of mastering and cleaning my tracks. What is the best service to master my tracks (besides soundcloud,bandlab, mts)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Audition is pro-level audio recording and editing software for your computer.

https://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll find the Audition support community below.  Would you like me to move your question there?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/audition/ct-p/ct-audition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I can find an answer there than yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before we could answer this question, we'd need to know a bit more about your project. Do you have a budget for mastering? That can make quite a difference to your approach.

There are a number of services which offer Mastering, and if you have no experience of it (and no reference monitor system) and none of the tools to do it with, then using one of them would almost certainly be the best approach. Audition, with some plugins, is perfectly capable of carrying out mastering tasks, but the software itself is not really the issue here; as a rule you need a fresh pair of ears, and somebody with a reference monitoring system and the right ancilliary equipment that understands what is necessary to do to your project.

If you look in the UK (where I am) for instance, you'll find many on-line services on offer - from Abbey Road (really!) downwards, and if you have a sensible budget this can be a really cost-effective way of getting a good result. Places like Metropolis studios also have a good reputation, and there are many more. And that's the thing - because these are on-line services it doesn't matter where in the world you are - they are still accessible to you. I daresay the same thing applies in the US. Do I know what the difference between mastering in different countries might be? I could guess, but I could easily be wrong about that. By and large, I'd say that unless you had a very good reason not to, then going for a service in the country you're in might be the way to go. But it's also worth noting that many sites actually have examples of their work available to listen to, and if you can find something that way that suits you, then go for it, I'd say!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines