Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Malfunction?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After I updated to Adobe Audition Version 12.1.0.182 I get a weird error.

I mix something in multitrack. Then I match the loudness settings and then I "Save all"., After doing that a couple of my files show this error message:

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 7.38.21 PM.png

This NEVER happenerd before and only started to appear after upgrading this week to the latest version of Audition.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

We can now repro this bug and now have it logged in our database.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the export location inside or outside your computer? Direct saves to external or networked drives have always been fraught with difficulties...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. It was on the local harddsik. I'm a radio journalist, I work 10 hours a day with Audition. And this never happened before - only after I updated Audition this week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the screenshot it looks like only a subset of the clips are affected.

Does it always happen with the same clips (or rather the underlying media type)?

It would be interesting to know what audio format the affected clips have. I.e. mp3, acc or whatnot. The information can be found in the Properties Panel -> Info -> Format.

Maybe choosing a different importer for these media types fixes the problem. You can enforce the selection of the importer when opening the media file by selecting the importer in the Open File dialog (dropdown list next to the "name" field).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, you (@marcus10192960) can send your *.sesx file to audbugs@adobe.com and we can see if there's anything obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can now repro this bug and now have it logged in our database.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, sorry for my late reaction.

Does it mean you have found the bug?

I have been working with Auditon for the past ten years and never saw such an error message - both on Windows and Mac systems.

Best regards from San Jose, Californa

Marcus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

marcuss10192960  wrote

Does it mean you have found the bug?

To all intents and purposes, yes. Not necessarily in an absolute sense, but if the condition can be tested, that should be sufficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines