• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Melodyne 4 Plugin window not loading correctly

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: I updated Melodyne and then it started working, should've tried that first, silly mistake! Gonna leave this post up just in case it helps anyone else 🙂

Hello!

I recently got Adobe Audition and although it's been hard to figure out, I'm excited to use it!

The one roadblock I've come across so far, is that the melodyne effect doesn't seem to want to load correctly, making it unusable.

When I try to use it as a VST it looks like this

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 10.37.37 PM.png

and when I try to use it as an AU it looks like this:

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 10.38.09 PM.png

I was using reaper before, which I still have and melodyne works on it so it's not the end of the world, I can always export and use melodyne and then import it back, but I'd rather use all one DAW if possible! Anyone have any ideas on what's going on?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

FYY... I am a Windows 10 user, clean install of OS, up to date on all updates, its. and I get ehe exact same result as indicated above for use as a VST.

It shows up in the effects manager correctly. The stand alone works and other DAWs on my system  work.... but I would really like to get this working with audition.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I checked. It works fine in Auditions 2017, 18 and 19 but fails in the current release. Now on the face of it, that makes it an Audition bug (and maybe it is...) although it's not the only software I have that wouldn't install it as a working VST... But I'll report it as a bug anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed as i am suffering the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't think it has!

The latest version of Melodyne (5) offers VST3 only; it is listed as working in the Audio Plugin Manager of both the latest release and the Beta 14.0.4.34, but the interface does not open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest Melodyne update and it doesn't work here either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.....

Yup... I have the latested version of Melodyne, Audition is upto date. Windows up to date.

Odd... the free standing melodyne application works fine, 2 other DAWS Melodyne VST works.

The common denominator is Audition.

The VST screen that is shown above is what opens on my system.

Any assistance for the good folks at Adobe would be apreciated.

Thank you!

Lee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been reported as a bug, but that doesn't mean that's necessarily all there is to it, by any means; there may be other issues related to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest versions of both Audition and Melodyne 5 essentials, and I too have this problem! Would love to find a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Melodyne 5, latest version of Adobe Audition CC, and the plugin fails to load properly. Works fine in every other DAW I have. Unfortunately, I was hoping to use Audition since it's multi-platform and I use a Mac on occasion, especially when I'm recording remotely with my MacBook Pro. Melodyne is an essential part of my toolbox and if it won't work right in Audition when it works everywhere else, I have to wonder why I'm wasting money on Audition every month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe audition no longer works properly with melodyne.  It used to work on previous versions of audition.  This has been reported in May, disappointing they still haven't fixed it.  Auditon needs to get their act together.  Not only is it not able to load Melodyne, the latest update is so unstable it constantly crashes with no processing demands.  They didn't always used to be this buggy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution. If so I would be grateful of your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue here, im updated to the latet version of audition and melodyne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines