Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing track but still hearing it

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I'm doing the sound design for a short film in Audition and just now a whole track has disappeared but I can still hear it!!! The track has an effect on it for different songs to sound as if they are coming from a speaker in the room. I thought it might just be hidden, but as soon as I mute any parallel sfx going on the Mix track stops showing any gain, as if there was nothing there, but the song still comes through with the effect on it!

Any ideas on what could have happened? I've quit and reopened twice, the song still plays but no sight of the track.

Thanks for your time! 🙂

TOPICS
Crash , How to , Playback , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Go to Multitrack>Track Visibility and select Show All Tracks. Or just hit Alt+Shift+A.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Multitrack>Track Visibility and select Show All Tracks. Or just hit Alt+Shift+A.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, Steve. I don't know how it happened but it worked out xxxx

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines