Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixing

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just started with audition and I have pretty basic question.

I'm wondering how to mix track together. Not one after another but to mix them in same play time so they play together.

I have 4 tracks music left and right and effects left and right and i want to have 2 tracks M&E  + M&E right.

I was trying to bounce them to new track but that did not resulted to desired outcome.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Bad. As I'm new to Audition I did not notice that exports are stereo by default that is why i was confused because I'm working with individual channels. So bounce to new track did helped actually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just as an aside, although your default session is likely stereo, when you create the session you can choose from a variety of things including common ones like mono or 5.1.  Just be slightly careful if you change the setting--Audition will remember and bring up the last one used.

The bounce feature is useful but, when you're finished, File/Export/Multitrack Mixdown is likely the way to go.

Finally, as you continue to explore, have a look at the level envelopes and pan envelopes which are a great way to tweak your mix exactly as you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines