• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-track recording with a PC

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've researched extensively about this and still cannot get my Windows 10 PC to recognize two separate channel inputs. It works on my MacBook Pro.

I have a Behringer stereo mixer with two microphones plugged into it. One mic is panned left, one is panned right. No matter how I configure Audition, it will only record the left-panned mic, albeit on BOTH tracks. The second mic doesn't pick up anything. Both tracks are set up correctly. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they mono or stereo tracks that you are trying to record to in Audition, assuming that you are recording into the Multitrack view? have you got the two separate inputs individually selected as Track inputs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any chance of a screenshot of your Preferences > Audio Hardware and Preferences > Audio Channel Mapping screens, as well as the track I/O selection boxes in the Multtrack session for those tracks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines