• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new Mac mini

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find anyone that is using or has  the new Mac mini  for 3d or audio editing like using abode Audition cc

My freind cannot aford afford a i Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

bcraig  wrote

Then perhaps he should consider getting a PC laptop, if he wants to run Audition - it works the same on both platforms and you get a lot more bangs for your buck with a PC than you do with an over-priced Mac. And in terms of reliability, ease of use and all the other things that Macs supposedly did better in the past - well PCs have caught up well and truly, and if I'm honest, there's not a lot to choose between them. Except in value...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you asking? How does this relate to Audition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bcraig  wrote

Then perhaps he should consider getting a PC laptop, if he wants to run Audition - it works the same on both platforms and you get a lot more bangs for your buck with a PC than you do with an over-priced Mac. And in terms of reliability, ease of use and all the other things that Macs supposedly did better in the past - well PCs have caught up well and truly, and if I'm honest, there's not a lot to choose between them. Except in value...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1 for Steve's suggestion.  Audition has been a Windows programme since it was Cool Edit in 1996 and was only rewritten for Mac a few years ago.

Nowadays, the supposed differences between Windows and Mac are almost non-existent and you'll get WAY more computer for your money with a Windows machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines