Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No low shelf gain after mixdown

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm using the latest version of Adobe Audition 2019. 

When I use Low Shelf Gain in the multitrack session and play it back in the multitrack it's fine but as soon as do a mixdown and playback the exported file, the Low Shelf Gain is gone. In the multitrack it's fine, but the mixdown file has no low shelf gain at that specific moment.

What am I doing wrong ???

Thanks,

Hugo

Schermafbeelding 2019-09-26 om 14.41.01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just spent a little while looking at this, and I don't think you've done anything wrong at all. I can't get any of the automation for the channel EQ to write to a mixdown at all - and I can't see any reason that it shouldn't. I will investigate this with the devs - there may be a reason for it, but if it's not available then it shouldn't appear to work fine on playback, and not in a mixdown, should it?

There is a solution though - use the rack effects, and put an instance of Parametric EQ in that (it's identical) and you should be able to control the audtomation parameters in that just fine, and it will mix down correctly. Works here, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, it's been investigated - and acknowleged as a bug. Hopefully a fix will be forthcoming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: This was fixed in the Audition 13.0.1 release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines