Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo importar los Ajustes de la aplicación

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas,

Estaba editando un proyecto en Audition y me dio error. Se cerró inesperadamente y perdí todo el trabajo que había hecho hoy. Pero eso no es lo peor. Lo peor es que tenía todos mis ajustes de aplicación guardados y ya preestablecidos, es decir, tenía mis efectos favoritos ya definidos, mi espacio de trabajo, TODO. Es muy importante para mi poder recuperar los ajustes de mi "perfil" de Audition, por decirlo de alguna manera. Una solución que encontré es que debía darle a Archivo/ Importar/ Ajustes de Aplicación... Me ilusioné a penas vi la dirección a la que me llevaba, pues había un archivo que decía "favorites.xml", pero al intentar importarlo me salió el siguiente error "No se ha podido importar el archivo Favorites.xml como ajustes de la aplicación debido a un error desconocido." Ya no sé qué hacer. ¡Es mi tesis la que está en juego! Espero alguien pueda ayudarme a reparar el programa, no sé cómo hacerlo, no sé si hay manera...

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I try to import favorites.xml on this laptop, I get the same error. But there's nothing wrong with the installation on it, so I don't think that there's necessarily anything wrong with the file. Before you panic, try going to the place where you've stored your session files and make sure that it's the latest one you are trying to open the session from. If you have backups set sensibly, then there's no way you should lose a day's work, so I'd explore this separately before going any further. If you have a load of effects settings stored for the session, then the session file will know what they all are anyway - you won't necessarily need the presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines