• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan envelope Blue Line not showing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a multitrack file. It's got one stereo piano track and 4 vocal tracks (mono) in it. I can adjust the pan for any single voice for the whole duration in wither the mixer or the track controls. But I cannot see the blue line of rht pan envelope!

The volume envelops is working fine and the Show Clip Pan Envelopes is checked in the view menu. I am having this problem in Audition 10 on an old Mac desktop and in 13 on my Macbook.

Any help getting the blue envelope line to show would be MUCH appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit the twirl-down next to the Read envelope and this happens:

Show envelopes.JPG

I think that what you have to do next is reasonably obvious!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this issue now in the latest 2021 version. Any guidance on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only other thing you might need to do is go to the View menu. Once again, it's obvious what you have to do:

Show clip envelope in View menu.JPG

And yes it is working fine in the current release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me the pan line only shows on some tracks while not on others despite the same I/O settings. I noticed for some reason all the clips that Audition automatically coloured dark blue are showing the pan line, whilst the others (purple, green, orange) only have the volume option. Am I missing something here? A work around at the moment is to move the clip that doesn't show a pan line to a track where the clips are showing this - not exactly ideal... or to use the track envelope, but I'd rather not as I like to move things around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens if you just alter the colour of one of the clips without a pan showing? Also, make sure you're running the latest release; there's an update available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YAY!! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines