• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin for Premiere Pro to Audition round trip?

Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a plug so I can mix audio from a Premiere Pro sequence in Audition without going through the whole prep to export audio tracks? 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. I'm not sure what such a plug-in would do. The Edit in Audition command is what I use for sequences, and it works pretty well for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be on a Mac computer. I am on a windows machine, which does not fully support the Edit in Audition workflow - the mix in Audition doesn't update in the Premiere Pro sequence, so I have to export the mix and sync back into the sequence, somewhat a bit of a pain. I was hoping there was an app or something to enable a round trip. Anyway, I am migrating to DaVinci Resolve for variety of reasons. One is that Fairlight is built right into the workflow - no exporting or importing of tracks require. Audition simply isn't a fully baked tool yet. Maybe someday it will be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac, yes. I guess I didn't know how good I have it. 🙂

Best of luck on your Resolve journey—I've dabbled with it, but can't seem to get the hang of it...old dog, new tricks and all that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, after several hours playing on Audition, it is definitely not a tool for film/video sound editing. It looks like it is more for youtube producers - more or less a prosumer tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines