• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro "Send to Adobe Audition" no longer works after updating to Catalina.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always master my audio in Audition and since updating my Mac to Catalina, I can no longer send anything from Premiere to Audition.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalina has produced a number of issues, but one that's caught a few people out is that it won't run 32-bit apps any more. Which version of Audition are you trying to use? Does it run as a standalone still?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 12.1.5.3

I can open a WAV file, but only if I do FILE>OPEN.  I can't drag and drop a WAV file in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, I don't know what is happening, I'm afraid. I use the PC version, and can only report on what others have said about Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a fix? I am trying to send a sequence to audition via dynamic linking, however, it opens up audition but is completly blank with no session created, no files imported or anything actualy being done. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No one from Adobe has responded yet. I'm still having the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines