• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro to Audition Sending Only Single Waveform Not Multitrack

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to edit the audio of my video in Audition, but when I send from Premiere to Audition it only shows as 1 single master waveform in the "Waveform Editor" panel. It does not open or show up in the "Multitrack Editor" panel.

Here is my process, maybe I am missing something:

While in Premiere, I right-click the sequence in the project panel. Click "Edit in Adobe Audition" then "Sequence"

In the "Edit in Adobe Audition" pop up my settings are as follows:

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 11.03.49 AM.png

I click "OK"

It "Prepares Sequence Data" and then loads into Audition. Audition opens up and the "Waveform Editor" has 1 single track in it that has all the audio tracks "flattened" into one waveform track.

Going to the "Multitrack Editor" panel, it is empty. And I am unable to edit my audio.

All the tutorial videos I have followed show same steps but result in multiple tracks in the "Multitrack Editor" panel. I think I might be doing something wrong, or a setting is off. All my programs are up to date with the lates Adobe CC updates as of this posting. Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

We're currently working on improving stuff in this area. If anyone still has a prproj which didn't transfer to Audition correctly, please upload the prproj somewhere and send the URL to audbugs@adobe.com. Please reference this forum thread for context.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updating Audition worked for me. I knew my issue wasn't locked tracks, so it was the fact that Audition on my computer hadn't been recently updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've encountered this bug around once a week for the last year... this is a consistent part of my workflow and I always expect to encounter an issue here.

Sometimes locking/unlocking tracks helps get the sequence through to a multitrack. Sometimes Enabling/Disabling Clips helps. Sometimes setting or clearing in/out points helps. But it's never the same fix that works every time for me.

Today I updated Audition and that helped. Thanks travisb63341725​ for the reminder to check the simple solution first! Haha.

Cheers everybody, and happy mixing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines