• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent folder locations not accurate?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering why in CC, when saving or opening a file, the dropdown list of folders accessed using the 'down arrow' in my picture example doesn't properly show the most recent folders accessed.  This was always accurate in older versions, but seems to be broken in CC.  Any suggestions?

adobe open files.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

I'm not sure I've seen that. I would recommend submitting a bug report via the link in ​Help > Send Feedback...​ and provide a link to this thread so we can see the screenshot. Be sure to include the version of windows you're using as well as the version of Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I've seen that. I would recommend submitting a bug report via the link in ​Help > Send Feedback...​ and provide a link to this thread so we can see the screenshot. Be sure to include the version of windows you're using as well as the version of Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines