• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resource Central in CS6 ?

Participant ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I can not find it? Where did it go?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resource Central has been dicontinued by Adobe and thus has been removed from Audition CS6.

We have added a link under the Help menu for "Download Sound Effects and More..." where you can still download bundles of all loops, music beds and sound effects that were available from Resource Central in the past.

--Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and then use new media browser. Thanks. It will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Loopology content is available for download here:

http://www.adobe.com/special/products/audition/loopology.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install this content in Audition CS6 so that I can have quick access to the grouped files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Help menu "Download Sound effects and more..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the content already, but need to know how to get them installed in Audition, so that I can edit and customise the music loops etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi srukweza, the Loopology content doesn't "Install" into Audition as it is only media content; when you run the installer, it extracts all of the files to the place on your computer that you tell it to.  Then, to use it, all you need to do is point Audition's Media Browser to that location, and then you'll be able zap through whatever you need to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2013 Jun 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But now we can't listen to the tracks first before we decide if we want to download...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the Loopology Download page is now (or seems) a Broken Link.....i'd like to download them,how i can do?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked it - if you have an Adobe login, it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

there was a problem with my login.

Thank for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an adobe account, I'm connected, but the link inside Audition "Download sound effects..." doesn't work : "error processing your request".

Is there a problem with this link ?

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it to see...it's working for me here I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that works now !

Anyway, I have a lot of problems with the adobe website, especially for bug requests, feature request, and things like that... Now for Loopology. Surely the most visited pages on the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it again for fun and got the same error message.

Adobe clearly have some kind of fault with their site making the ability to download the luck of the draw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2012 Nov 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob - I know you're in Australia (right?), Alesclandre what geographic location are you (country is fine)?

I would assume adobe.com and associated file download servers are spread across various data centers and CDN's, so it would help us report to IT if there was a pattern with geographic region (i.e. maybe a couple servers in one location that serves certain areas is acting up).

i can say I've tried from different machines, networks and haven't had an issue (and yes outside Adobe network)

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's cool to take this into account because it happens very often !

I'm in Paris, France. If you can resolve this issue, that would be great !

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

Yup, I'm in Australia.

I just tried the "Download Sound Effects and More" link again and got the "Error Processing Request--Try again" message.  However, I happened to notice a very, very tiny "Log in" link in the top right hand corner.  Once I logged in, the downloads were there again.

However, on my first experiment (where it all worked) I was taken initially to the log in page, did the necessary and all was good.

What seems to be happening is no consistency in the link taking you to the necessary login page--and an inappropriate error message (with no obvious mention of the need to log in) if it doesn't take you there.

I'll keep trying every few hours as I think of it to see if there's any pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, it gets even more strange.

On my first "try again" I got a page welcoming me by name (implying I was logged in) but also the log in screen asking me to register or log in.

I won't be betting on what I get next time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and this time it bypassed any mention of logging in and took me directly to the EULA page, after which I could download everything.

Edited to add:  all these responses are on the same computer, no reboots, no opening/closing of any other parts of the Adobe site, etc.  Browser is Google Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines