• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Royalty free adobe audition music loops and beds download

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, we are trying to locate the royalty free adobe audition music loops and beds download. Past inoformation says it can be found by opening adobe audition and to go to help/download sound effects and more.  But it only lists the royalty free soundeffects download.  Can anyone point us in the right direction to download the royalty free adobe audition music loops and beds please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

You need to read this thread: What happened to music loops, etc?  and you'll need a browser that supports ftp - typically Firefox, but not Chrome. They are there though - I checked a minute ago. The specific link for loopology is ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/audition/Loops/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

When you've got it right, it looks like this:

loopology.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to read this thread: What happened to music loops, etc?  and you'll need a browser that supports ftp - typically Firefox, but not Chrome. They are there though - I checked a minute ago. The specific link for loopology is ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/audition/Loops/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you've got it right, it looks like this:

loopology.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SteveG,

Thank you so much for your help, I had real trouble trying to locate the ftp address through various places. Firefox no longer supports it, but I read the other thred that you suggested and managed to locate them through the Opera browser over internet explorer.  You really have saved the day mate, thank you again!

Sonny Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screengrab was from Firefox - yesterday. If ftp doesn't work in it, then you have to enable it to, but you can do that easily. Goes like this:

How to Re-Enable FTP Protocol Support in Firefox
  1. Launch Mozilla Firefox, enter about:config in the address bar and then click on Accept the risk to continue button.
  2. Search for a setting network.ftp.enabled and double-click on it to change its value to true.
  3. Now you have enabled FTP support in Firefox once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tried both the firfox Ftp re-enabling and Opera but the website still wont open. Fire fox only asks what app I want to use to open the ftp and when I select it and hit open link nothing happens. Its the same with Opera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to use an ftp client. Many of which are free

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that as well and it didn't work. the reason it gave was the link was an invalid domain that I just copied and pasted from above. any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to resurect an old thread, but the FTP link from Steve is still valid.  Instead of using a browser, just copy and paste the address into File Explorer on PC or Finder in Mac.  The zip files show up just as Steve indicated, and you can copy to your home device.

Craigjmedia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried the same thing about music that is on online radio and using them with adobe but it just doesn't seem right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only that,[removed] is what I can recommend for you

[Mod note: please don't post irrelevant spam.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of today Steve's link still works you have to copy the link and open it in the file browser, that will bring up the zip files. You won't be able to open the zips for preview, but from there you can copy them to your computer. You have to copy them to your computer, to download, there won't be a download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines