Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

so today's problem is...

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me again.

Not sure if this is an Adobe problem but once in awhile I get this "cave" like sound through my earbuds, as if I weren't even wearing them. You'd think that my room was covered with speakers on the ceiling. Sometimes I pull out the headphone jack, plug in, say "Ok" to "what do you just plug in?", and it would be fine. It is now exclusively the cave sound (except music, that's fine. Spoken word, nope).

Any advice? Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you plugging your earbuds into? Is it the built in soundcard on your computer? Is it a Mac or a PC? If it is a PC it sounds like Windows Sound may be trying to apply some effect like Spatial Sound to your headphone output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ry. For the year I've had this PC, I've plugged the 3.5mm jack into the front port. Only had this problem here and there.

Been all over the net for three days and can't find a solution. People keep saying go into enhancements and disable sound effects and other options, but I don't have an enhancements tab. And when I have disabled other features it doesn't do any good. I have noticed the spatial sound option inside of the sound icon choices but have it "off" and when I tried Windows Sonic for headphones that doesn't work, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines