Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some shortcuts doesn't work in Audition

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there !

I'm a new user of Audition, and I have some trouble with the shortcuts.

I'm working on a french version of Audition with a qwerty keyboard, so I had to reassign some shortcuts.
It worked in the editing screen, the shortcuts were reassigned correctly, when I pressed the buttons it's highlighted, showing me the software knows which button is assigned to which shortcuts and link both informations.

But when I'm working on waveform ou spectral analysis, three of them don't work : the one I put on Q, E and A. (Fade In, Fade Out, and Erase the selection)

I thought the reason was a conflict between the qwerty keyboard and the french software, but I tried to map Erase on X, still doesn't work. It deselect my selection and put the read head (I don't know if it's the true english word, but you get it ) at the beginning of my now erased selection.

Fade in and fade out just does nothing.

Does anyone have a solution with that issue ?

Have a nice day !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Frustrating.

Something that might be worth trying:  I live in Australia and the standard keyboard layout is different here than in the UK...which is different again from the USA.  For reasons not to do with Audition (I sometimes need a pound sign for example) I've gone into the Windows settings and given myself presets for a UK keyboard as well as the standard Australian one.  Windows gives me presets for the two on the task bar but I can also toggle by hitting the Windows key + Space.

I've never tried this with a different language but assume you could assign a French keyboard and an English one.  If so, might be worth trying to see if that gets you back your presets.  The main downside is that you have to remember which key does what with the wrong markings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines