• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Cd Burning Library Could Not Be Loaded, Please Reinstall Audition

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im new to Audition and would like to burn an audio CD. I have the latest Version of This Software Downloaded from The ADOBE Creative Cloud and do not know why i keep getting this message. I want to be able to burn CDs or Audio Projects I make for Podcasting. What is going on ...I have been on hold forever with Adobe  Tech Support for this product. Can I use Audition to burn My Projects with ADOBE CC Version that i pay a monthly subscription for? My computer is Brand New DELL XPS with a PLD DVD+-RW

I Uninstalled Audition and I restarted my computer dont know what else to do. I want to have the ability to burn audio projects to disk. what should i do?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

No it's not the plan, and as of now there's an immediate fix - which is to download the beta version - Au (Beta) 14.3 x23 - which has the fix applied to it. It's tested and works fine, apparently. Don't worry about it being a beta - they are all perfectly stable these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here - latest update and a reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 14.2 downloaded and still the same bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed - I suspect that the bug report was too late to make the cut for alterations - it stops earlier than you might think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think calling this a bug is downplaying the severity of the issue.  This is a non functional software product if you predominantly use it for creating custom CDs.  Adobe has no excuse for not addressing this problem quickly.  I haven't even seen them officially acknowledge the issue in any forum post.  We don't really know if they're even working on fixing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to work in software development and this type of bug is called a regression. Meaning, something that worked before, that people have come to rely on, that now doesn't work because of something the developers did, which breaks people's workflows and causes financial and other distress! Regresions are (used to be, anyway) taken more seriously than bugs in new features. But here, in this case, with this bug, it seems Adobe developers are a little bit different. Is it a change in culture? A symptom of youthful developers not really giving a darn, unlike their predecessors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is at least one scenario where this isn't regression at all, but policy - although it doesn't currently apply to Audition's CD writing ability. And that is where a feature is deliberately withdrawn because it's deemed to be more appropriate in another part of the suite. There is an example of this in Audition - the ability to write a soundtrack back to an .avi movie was deliberately withdrawn, because it was deemed to be more appropriate to use Media Encoder for it. I did a quick check though - Media Encoder won't make CDs... yet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep I found the same issue. The version 13.0.10.32 will burn CDs. I now have two versions of Audition loaded so I can continue to create CD audio. Was this the plan Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it's not the plan, and as of now there's an immediate fix - which is to download the beta version - Au (Beta) 14.3 x23 - which has the fix applied to it. It's tested and works fine, apparently. Don't worry about it being a beta - they are all perfectly stable these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Where can I find the Beta you mentioned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CC app, go to Apps>Categories>Beta apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! quick & easy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this is operator error. I have all of my CD tracks marked in the Beta version but they do not appear to export with the .wav file to a CD. Each track works within Au but not when played back on the CD through a media player like VLC or Windows Media Player. Thoughts? 

Chapter Marks.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parkside5Co5, your question is off topic for this thread.  But the screen shot you posted shows all the track durations as zero.  When I burn a CD, I place a CD track marker and then convert the marker to a range.  Both the start and end of the track are specified.  I don't know if that is the only way to create a usable CD, but it has always worked for me.

This inability to burn CDs is ridiculous.  I can't believe Adobe hasn't even acknowledged this coding mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only burn CD tracks by range - there's no other way to do it.

Adobe acknowledged this error a while back; I'm sorry they didn't address this information to you personally - that must have been a huge disappointment...

The reason for the delay in implementing the fix was that the CD writing app in Audition is effectively a stand-alone, and it was handed off to another team ages ago. The other team were a little tardy in responding, I believe. Because service releases have to be synchronised with Premiere, the quickest was to get a fix out to users was to release a new beta build (no version synchronising necessary) and get me to mention it in this thread. And I don't believe it was a coding mistake anyway; it looked far more like an 'include' file error of omission which meant that the app couldn't address the appropriate library file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the great information and keeping everyone informed in this thread. I appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe acknowledged this error a while back; I'm sorry they didn't address this information to you personally - that must have been a huge disappointment..."

SteveG, I believe I detect sarcasm in your remark.  I hope it wasn't meant to be mean.

From my perspective, I don't think a public response or even personally directed communication from Adobe is really that far fetched or shouldn't be expected.  After all, I started this process by contacting their technical support.  They were  unaware of the issue and I know the support person just thought I was to blame.  Suggestions like "Install CC Cleaner", "Do you have a CD in the drive?" or at first informing me that "Audition has never been able to burn DVDs.", duhhhhhh!, clearly told me he didn't even believe me.  I wasn't at all sure that he would even pass my concerns to the development team.  That is why I went looking for similar user problems in these forums.

Quite frankly, if I hadn't found this thread and if you hadn't posted what you thought was happening, I would still be completely in the dark.  I do very appreciate your posts on this matter.  I believe I have a legitimate reason to be upset with Adobe however.  So far, Adobe has not offered to stop billing me until the problem is corrected.  Of all the Adobe programs, I use Audition 90% of the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found help here after navigating through two idiot AI's that wanted my serial number, I kept telling them I was leasing. This continued with the first two humans also, with the third finally directing me here. Thank you, I'm up and running now with the Beta version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it wasn't really meant to be mean, but if Adobe attempted to contact every one of its many millions of customers every time a bug was discovered, then they'd never get anything else done at all. And to most people, multiple emails like that would appear to be spam, especially if they concerned features they weren't using. I agree that from most perspectives that the online support is, to put it mildly, less than stellar but you have to bear in mind that as it stands, the help system has to cope with the entire Adobe product range and they are providing it from crib sheets, not any personal experience of the products. It is always best to check the forums before contacting help, because we are the fall-back option that they generally use anyway. The only thing we can't address is licencing issues because we (quite correctly) have no access to the user database.

It took four weeks to get a fix out, which considering that another team was involved was a remarkably short time - and anyway, if you reverted to the previous version, which was available to all current users, the CD burning facility was there and working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for this fix in the Beta version. I actually sometimes have to burn Audio CDs still, like today. Panic mode averted. And I did not want to have to buy and install the Knee-Roh platform on my new PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problem and installed the latest BETA 14.4 and burning a Audio CD works well.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't burn cd with Audition 😞  I pay subscription but the app is unuseful 😞 so, please, tell me where is for download the beta 14.3 you suggest? .. I cant' find it at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see here: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has released Audition version 22. 

In this version the problem with burning Audio CD has been fixed.

Please install this version and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines