• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tracks not lining up in Audition CS6

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there! I am recording multitrack instrumentals and eveytime I record a new track it goes slightly out of sync with the other tracks and i have to take the track and drag it to line it up with the song. It is a huge buzz kill and is very time consuming getting everything to line up properly. I am using a Pre-Sonus Audiobox as well. Does anybody know whats going on? Thanks a bunch!!

~Reed

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is called 'latency' and you need to monitor direct from your Presonus and not from Audition using 'Smart monitoring'.

Essentially, by the time Audition has played the audio and you hear it and then play along you are already too late and this is not an Audition issue but a physics one. So you need to be monitoring what you are playing direct from the Presonus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply is this fixed by going into preferences in audio
hardware section somewhere ? Thanks again I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines